With a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, A-Cast® is produced in small batch quantities which in turn offers the flexibility to produce an extensive range of colours, finishes and effects with colour matching service also available.
While this batch process delivers significant flexibility in the product mix with a wide range of colours, finishes and thicknesses, other benefits of A-Cast cell cast acrylic arise from its molecular structure and inherent physical properties which include:
- Clear sheet with a light transmission and optical clarity higher than that of glass at 93%.
- High gloss surface finish as standard with single-sided and dual-sided matt options.
- Half the weight of glass with five times the strength so less liable to breakage.
- Excellent resistance to weathering means the material is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Excellent surface hardness for abrasion resistance.
- Good chemical resistance so durable and easily cleaned.
- Thermoplastic so can be recycled into other products and itself.
These physical properties of the product, including the ability to be readily fabricated, formed and cemented, lend it to many different applications including both functional and aesthetic uses.
As a leading manufacturer and innovator in the production and supply of cast acrylic sheets, Asia Poly prides itself on its international service and delivery capability, supporting many distributors worldwide with a wide portfolio of quality products.
The company’s USP rests in its ability to not only supply from the widest range of colours and product options, but according to CC Teoh, CEO, “the value we add lies in our ability to leverage our experience and production capabilities to service customers with standard, proprietary and custom products that offer both form and function, utility and decoration”.